Spend some time to:
- Think about what you have to offer - enthusiasm, expertise in a field, work skills, life skills or your affection and empathy for the children.
- Work out the time you can give and how often you would like to volunteer a few hours a day, a few days a week, or just a day or few days every month.
- Choose among the many options Eastsons' Goodworks provides, which best matches your skills & Interests.
- Read our volunteers experiences to get a better idea of volunteering at Eastsons' Goodworks.
- If you aren't clear about what you like to do, don't hesitate to ask questions while applying for an opportunity. We can even work out an option that suits your time don't hesitate to ask questions while and skill.
This is an initiative to get education at the doorstep of those who could not afford it. We believe in a society where knowledge leads to consciousness rather a job for survival only. Lets join hands and come rather a job for your survival only. Lets join hands and come join together for this great noble cause. It is a great pleasure to initiate this work on the of the behalf company.
Eastsons GoodWorks is a credible VO which is making maximum impact in its community. I would tell potential donors that here is an opportunity we can ensure that every street child gets off the street and we can’t them, off the street we can give an opportunity to make their lives better, Some come forward and partner with ESWG